This is a blog of the happenings in our family. I know I talk about my kids alot, but since I hang out with them all day what do you expect?
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Being Tall
As you know I am a tall person. Being tall definitely has its advantages. I can reach the things on the top shelf of the grocery store, decorating for parties is easy, and I am easy to spot in a crowd. That being said, sometimes being tall stinks. When I have to sit in a bench my knees often hit the seat in front, back seats of cars are out, and I have a terrible time finding clothes. There are very few stores that carry talls, I have however, found a few places online to find some cute things. I just have to give a shout our to longelegantlegs.com and tallgirl.com. I was able to visit Tall Girl in person in LA last month. What a treat that was. I also jsut stumbled on to a site called tallclothingmall.com. I haven't had much time to check this out, but it looks like this site links a person to all stores that carry talls. Yippy. This makes my life so much easier. Now if I could get a tall store to open up here in Utah I would be ecstatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment