Monday, March 15, 2010

Dallin's lost it.

His tooth that is.
I know this isn't the conventional first tooth to loose, but since when does Dal do anything conventionally.  Last summer when we were camping in Smithfield Canyon Dallin went on a walk/hike with my mom and his cousins.  He tried to run up a mountain and instead ran face first into it.  In doing this he broke his tooth.  So for the last six months he had half a tooth in his mouth, because I didn't want to have it capped.  I was hoping it would be okay until it was time for it to fall out.  Well, the other night he came upstairs crying because his mouth was bleeding, with the half the tooth in his hand.  Luckily Justin was home the next day and was able to run him to Logan for a visit to Uncle Joe (our dentist).  He was able to remove the rest of the tooth and Dallin was rewarded with ice cream for his pain.  Of course he was able to put it under his pillow and got his fist visit from the tooth fairy.  He was so excited.  I just hope this isn't the first of many knock-outs to come.

This actually happened in Jan, just thought I would share before I put it in the right order.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! sorry to hear about the knocked out tooth. Glad it's out and he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete