This is such a beautifully-composed photo. It just draws your eye right in and the lines naturally lead it from right to left. It's sometimes hard to decide where to place your focus in these types of photos, but I think you did a great job with this! I also really like the aperture you used. Normally I would tell you to lighten up the overall photo a bit, but I'm LOVING the dark and moody feel with just little pops of green at the bottom of the bridge. The texture is also amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it! I have to say I am very pleased with it and what she had to say. I really love this picture it is of a bridge on the Road to Hana. It was raining and yucky, but I love the way this picture turned out. Just thought I would share. |
This is a blog of the happenings in our family. I know I talk about my kids alot, but since I hang out with them all day what do you expect?
Monday, March 22, 2010
Photo Class
I have been taking a online photo class so I can figure out how to use my camera a little better. It has helped me a lot, but I also realize how much more I have to learn. For the final project we had to submit a picture for the teacher to critique. This is the picture I submitted and what she said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesome...it did turn out great. good work!
ReplyDeletegreat job Alesa. I agree, fabulous picture!
ReplyDeleteI'd LOVE to take a photo class. That would be so so so much fun. Great job on your picture. It's beautiful! You are so talented in so many things.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I want to see more! Spencer and I are heading to Maui/Oahu in a few weeks. I want to hear more about what you thought was the best on your trip!!!
ReplyDelete