So the Saturday after Thanksgiving I dressed up like this.
To join 699 other Santa's to run this race. It was so much fun. It was freezing cold while we were waiting to start, but we were led through some special Santa warm-ups to get us ready for the race.
And We're off
Worlds Best fans!!
All done
This really was one of the most fun races I have run this year. The atmosphere was so great. It was also my best time 27:33. Wahoo, I think I will be ready for #10 Beat the New Year.









Good job! Way to stick to your goal! You look great in your little Santa outfit!
ReplyDeleteWow I am so impressed, that is the coolest thing to see all of those Santas running together.
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like fun! I love it! Way to go on best time too. That is always a good feeling. :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your goal, that run looks like an entertaining one!
ReplyDelete