This is a blog of the happenings in our family. I know I talk about my kids alot, but since I hang out with them all day what do you expect?
Friday, December 19, 2008
Wahoo 2/3 done
I have to say I love to see that my ticker is now officially below the 12 week mark. Once Christmas is over I have a feeling I will be scrambling to finish up everything that needs to happen before the baby comes. Of course we are hoping that the baby will come at least a week early, since my bil and fiance have decided to pick March 7 to get married. If this baby comes on time, it will really ruin our plans. So here we are officially counting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What, no pictures?? I can't wait to see the little guy. Savannah's room is soooo cute! I can't believe how time flies!
ReplyDeleteYou have a record of a week early, so you are probably pretty ok betting on it.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that we will be there to meet your new little boy!
ReplyDelete