I can't believe that on Dec 14 my baby turned two. This fiery little red-head keeps me on my toes and guessing at what her current mood may be. Hailey is the perfect epitome of the "there was a little girl" poem. She has the ability to go from being the perfect angel to the perfect tease to the perfect monster. She is becoming so independent and tells me any time I offer her help "no Hailey".
She is a total momma's girl, which makes me more than a little nervous with a new baby on the way. I have to say I love to be needed and snuggled more than anyone else, but I've got to get her to like her dad more.
For Hailey's birthday she got these twin dolls and a double stroller. She immediately began pushing her dolls around the house and tucking them into bed. She is a sweet girl, who I think will be a 'big helper' for me with the new baby.
I am grateful for Hailey in my life, she really is a sweet girl and my life would be so dull without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment