Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Need your vote

I need some help picking out a picture of Ian. I have a wall in my house with pictures of my kids in their blessing outfits. I took some but I can't pick. What is your vote?




7 comments:

  1. I like #2 or #4 because he's smiling. #4 probably is the best because it's the all black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote with Holly...#4...but they are all so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ Holly. I would go with #4 because he is smiling and the all black background. He is just too cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is #1. I think that he has a little smile in that one and I like that the background is all one color. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1!!! The last 2 look exactly like hailey's blessing picture where he's in the same position. and I like the eyes in #1 better than #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1 too. Such a hard choice though. They are all cute. I have a blessing picture wall too. :) I just got Delaney's done. I'll probably have a hard time deciding also.

    ReplyDelete